Licensed Tourist Guide in Vienna /Austria since 1999; Passionate Photographer; Avid Traveller; Enthusiastic Guide.
I was born in Bulgaria and have lived in Vienna since my childhood. Vienna is my home! I love the city. It is one of the best places to live. Austria is a beautiful country! I feel I must share my enthusiasm and my knowledge for the art, the music, the architecture and the way of life in Vienna and Austria with the visitors to this city and country. With me you will see Vienna with different eyes and will get a local experience.
Benefit from the professional and competent services of a private guide in Vienna.
- You use your time efficiently and get optimal information and directions.
- Individual travelers! YOU enjoy tours, customized to your preferences, by time, interests, budget and adapted at YOUR own pace.
I support sustainable tourism and offer:
- walking tours, hiking tours, special theme tours, museum visits, day trips around Vienna.
- tours in other places of interest in Austria on request.
- recommendations for cultural activities, stores with local products, restaurants, bars, etc. in Vienna.