Licensed Tourist Guide in Vienna /Austria since 1999; Passionate Photographer; Avid Traveler; Enthusiastic Guide.
I am born in Bulgaria and live in Vienna since my childhood.
The profession of a Tourist Guide (known also as Tour Guide) gives me the possibility to make people happy and I love it! On my tours I focus on information and entertainment. I feel I must share my enthusiasm and my knowledge for the art, the music, the architecture and the way of life in Vienna and Austria with the visitors of this city and country. With me you will see them with different eyes and will get a local experience.
Benefit from the professional and competent services of a private guide in Vienna.
- You use your time efficiently and get optimal information and directions.
- Individual travelers! YOU enjoy tours, customized to your preferences, by time, interests, budget and adapted at YOUR own pace.
I support sustainable tourism and offer:
- walking tours, hiking tours, special theme tours, museum visits, day trips around Vienna.
- tours in other places of interest in Austria on request.
- recommendations for cultural activities, stores with local products, restaurants, bars, etc. in Vienna.