Enjoy a private guided visit to one of the numerous museums and palaces in Vienna. I recommend:
- Schönbrunn Palace, the summer residence of the Habsburgs;
- Imperial Treasury, where are the insignia and the pieces of jewelry of the Holy Roman Empire together with the Imperial Crown and the Holy Lance;
- Imperial Apartments in the Hofburg and Sissi Museum;
- The collections in the Belvedere Palace, including, among others, The Kiss by Gustav Klimt;
- Kunsthistorisches Museum (Museum of Art History) ) and the Kunstkammer with 2200 objects of the highest artistic quality from the Middle Ages to the Baroque period. A highlight is Benvenuto Celini’s salt cellar (Saliera).
Entrance fees: as of 16 EUR/person/museum.