This full day private tour of Vienna is suitable for individual travelers or small groups of good walkers, who wish to see the main sites in Vienna in a day and get a better understanding of Austria’s capital. Appropriate for First-Time-Visitors.
You will see:
- Ringstrasse and the majestic buildings of the Parliament, Burgtheater (Imperial Court Theatre), City Hall, University, Vienna State Opera, Kunsthistorisches Museum (Museum of Art History), Naturhistorisches Museum (Museum of Natural History) and others;
- Hofburg, with its squares and courtyards (stables of the Lipizzans, Spanish Riding School, Imperial Library);
- the elegant Kohlmarkt with the Demel pastry shop;
- Graben with the Pestsäule (Plague Column);
- Stephen’s cathedral, the city’s landmark;
- Belvedere Palace, the summer residence of Prince Eugene of Savoy in baroque style, with a beautiful view over the city from the park;
- the baroque church Karlskirche and Musikverein, the concert hall where the New Year’s Concert of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra takes place.
AND visit the
- Schönbrunn Palace, the summer residence of the Habsburgs and the beautiful park in the afternoon. Entrance fee: 16 EUR/person.
There will be a possibility to take a light lunch or to try the typical Viennese pastries.
Variations of this itinerary are possible upon agreement. On request, a professional photographer would join us to create exceptional pictures of you and an outstanding documentary of your tour in Vienna.