2 hours, walking
3 hours, walking, public transportation
6.5 hours, walking, public transportation
3 hours, by hired minivan with driver, max. 6 persons
3 hours, driving and walking
What’s up in Vienna
Private tours in Vienna with Marieta Teich
I am born in Bulgaria and live in Vienna since my childhood. Vienna is my home! I love the city. It is one of the best places to live. Austria is a beautiful country.
I feel I must share my enthusiasm and my knowledge for the art, the music, the architecture and the way of life in Vienna and Austria with the visitors of this city and country. With me you will see them with different eyes and will get a local experience.
Licensed Tourist Guide in Vienna /Austria since 1999; Passionate Photographer; Avid Traveler; Enthusiastic Guide.
Why should you hire a private guide in Vienna? Because you:
- Use your time efficiently and obtain optimal information and directions.
- Get to see and experience the sites on your bucket list for Vienna. You do not follow a group.
- Get to see and experience places not mentioned in a travel guide book or in a travel App.
- Exchange your ideas and your knowledge about places with a professional local guide.
- Enjoy sightseeing at your own pace, adapted to your background and interests.
- Support a local business and sustainable tourism in Vienna.
I do walking tours, hiking tours, special theme tours, museum visits and day trips around Vienna. I give recommendations for cultural activities, stores with local products, restaurants, bars, etc. in Vienna.
My profession as a tour guide gives me the possibility to make people happy. I love to see the satisfaction in the eyes of my clients and their expressions full of joy at the end of each tour.
See the feedback from my clients on my business profile on Google.