This panoramic tour of Vienna is suitable for groups, who come to Vienna by their own coach and would like to enjoy the main attractions in Vienna with a professional local guide.
You will see from the coach:
- Ringstrasse and the majestic buildings of the Parliament, Burgtheater (Imperial Court Theatre), City Hall, University, Vienna State Opera, Kunsthistorisches Museum (Museum of Art History), Naturhistorisches Museum (Museum of Natural History) and others;
- Prater with the Giant Ferris Wheel;
- the river Danube and the Vienna International Center (UNO City);
- Hundertwasserhaus, an apartment building decorated by the artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser;
- Belvedere Palace, the summer residence of Prince Eugene of Savoy in baroque style with a beautiful view over the city from the park;
- the baroque church Karlskirche and Musikverein, the concert hall where the New Year’s Concert of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra takes place.
Our walking tour in the historical city centre includes:
- Hofburg, the imperial residence of the Habsburgs (stables of the Lipizzans, Spanish Riding School, Imperial Library);
- the elegant Kohlmarkt with the Demel pastry shop;
- Graben with the Pestsäule (Plague Column);
- Stephen’s cathedral , the city’s landmark.
No inside visits intended. Variations of this itinerary are possible upon agreement.